Re: RFS: swt-gtk 3.7-1

Just to warn everyone, this upload is going to break the following
packages, since the binary packages change name to *-3.7-*:

azuereus
trident
tuxguitar

The first two are maintained by the pkg-java-maintainers team, and Tony
Mancill has uploaded versions of the third package, so we'll need to
prepare new version of those too. I can handle the first couple but will
need a sponsor.

Thanks,
Andy