Re: ITS: metainf-services

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:24:59 +0200, "Damien Raude-Morvan"
<drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
> Le mercredi 01 juin 2011 13:00:24, James Page a écrit :
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "metainf-services".
>>
>> * Package name    : metainf-services
[...]
>> My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency
of
>> Jenkins (which I am also working on).

I've the same comments as on "localizer" : I couldn't find anything
regarding license / copyright in upstream orig.tar.gz
and, AFAIK, refering to a website for licensing information is not an
acceptable practice for FTP Masters.

Could you please contact upstream about this ?

Damien