RFS: libjemmy2-java

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libjemmy2-java".

* Package name    : libjemmy2-java
  Version         : 2.3.1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Sun and others
* URL             : http://java.net/projects/jemmy/
* License         : CDDL or GPL-2 with Classpath exception
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libjemmy2-java - Java library for automated Java GUI testing
libjemmy2-java-doc - Java library for automated Java GUI testing
(documentation)

The package appears to be lintian clean. There is no watch file as
upstream is an svn repository which doesn't use tags.

The upload would fix these bugs: 628717

My motivation for maintaining this package is: It is a dependency of the
latest netbeans platform, which is itself a dependency of Gephi.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libjemmy2-java/libjemmy2-java_2.3.1.1-1.dsc

It is also in the Debian Java svn repository:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libjemmy2-java
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/linjemmy2-java/

Kind regards
 Andrew Ross