SOLVED (was Re: Unable to skip the test phase with maven-debian-helper 1.1)

Hello again,

I discovered that, by mistake, inside the pom.xml (automatically
patched from dpkg src 3.0 quilt system) I had added:

	<skip>false</skip>

in the maven-surefire-plugin <configuration> tag.

It seems that this value takes precedence over maven.properties file
and -Dmaven.test.skip cmdline argument.

Anyway, once I deleted the <skip> configuration, the package finished
its first building (wow!!)

There are still some issues left (the javadoc generation is repeated
twice) but I am going to look further and will report in a new thread
the problems that I find.

Thanks everybody for your time and support.

	Miguel

PS:  Interested people can look at this packaging here:

	http://mtelleria.com/esper_maven_debian/

--

      (O-O)

 Miembro de http://www.linuca.org    Membre du http://www.bxlug.be