Re: Putting Netbeans on Hold

Hi Andrew,

Le lundi 16 mai 2011 01:27:45, Andrew Ross a écrit :
> On 02/05/11 01:29, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> > Thanks for your work on Netbeans package. I'll try to keep working on
> > Netbeans packages to finally move them
> > to main.
>
> Damien, if there's anything I could do to help get at least the Netbeans
> platform into main then please let me know. I've been looking at
> packaging Gephi which currently uses platform version 12, and Netbeans
> 6.9. I've got an initial package in an Ubuntu PPA, but there's still
> work to do, and of course it currently only builds in Ubuntu due to the
> requirement on the Netbeans platform.

There is two packages that need someone to handle their issues : netbeans and
libnb-platform-java. For two, issues are mainly about cleaning upstream
tarball from cruft/binary blobs and having something DFSG-clean.

- blocking issues for "netbeans" package in main are listed here [1].
- for "libnb-platform-java", you can have a look here [2]

Git repository are in /git/pkg-java on alioth.
If you want to help on libnb-platform-java, you're more than welcome.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=543907#84
[2] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-java-maintainers/2011-
April/031056.html

Damien