Re: Putting Netbeans on Hold

On 02/05/11 01:29, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
Thanks for your work on Netbeans package. I'll try to keep working on
Netbeans packages to finally move them
to main.

Damien, if there's anything I could do to help get at least the Netbeans platform into main then please let me know. I've been looking at packaging Gephi which currently uses platform version 12, and Netbeans 6.9. I've got an initial package in an Ubuntu PPA, but there's still work to do, and of course it currently only builds in Ubuntu due to the requirement on the Netbeans platform.

Thanks,
Andy