Re: Offline javadoc linking with maven-debian-helper/maven

On 05/06/2011 04:34 PM, James Page wrote:
Hi All

After feedback from Niels on my first package for Debian I've been
trying to get a new maven based package (args4j - see [0]) to link its
javadoc against the default-jdk-doc API files provided
in /usr/share/doc/openjdk-6-doc/api.

please reference /usr/share/doc/openjdk-6/api. Every package should ship its documentation in /usr/share/doc/<package name without -doc>/api so that the location doesn't change if you split out the api docs into another package.

  Matthias