RFS: jcharts 0.7.5-2

I am looking for sponsorship for jcharts 0.7.5-2. This will fix the
bug 594270. This revision adds a new -doc package so it will go
through binary new queue. I have committed the changes in pkg-java
svn.
Please note that jcharts uses lot of AWT APIs so we can not remove the
dependency on java runtime. But this revision makes it possible (at
least theoretically) to use it with runtimes other than OpenJDK or Sun
JRE.

Latest changelog for reference.
jcharts (0.7.5-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/01_remove_old_functionality.diff
    - Patch to exclude files that use Sun proprietary APIs and related changes.
      (Closes: #594270)
  * debian/control
    - No need to use only OpenJDK or Sun JDK/JRE now. Updated (build-)deps
      accordingly.
    - Build against libservlet2.5-java instead of libservlet2.4-java.
    - Add libjcharts-java-doc package containing API documentation.
    - Update standards version to 3.9.2. No change needed.
  * debian/rules
    - Change JAVA_HOME to 'default-jdk' home.
    - Use servlet-api-2.5 instead of servlet-api in build classpath.
    - Build javadocs as well.
  * debian/libjcharts-java-doc.install
    - Install API documentation at appropriate place.
  * Convert package to source format 3.0.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Fri, 06 May 2011 10:27:01 +0530

Don't ask why - the reason is the same.