Re: Hello list

Hello Ludovic,

I tried this, but I was missing the jflex plugin for maven, so I decided
to not use maven and build the stuff manually instead. jflex is not that
difficult to invoke manually either. It kinda works now, even if
bypassing the upstream build system is not as nice as I'd like.

Thanks for your time,
Mt.