Re: Hello list

Hello Martin,

You can have a good start for building the package for JSyntaxPane with
those commands:

sudo apt-get install maven-debian-helper
mh_make --from-svn=http://jsyntaxpane.googlecode.com/svn/tags/095/

JSyntaxPane uses Maven as its build system, and furthermore there are no
dependencies, so it's really easy.

Cheers,
Ludovic