Re: RFS: processing-core

Hi Tony,

Thanks for taking a look at the package. I've updated the copy in the
Debian Java SVN repository as you suggest. I'd originally hard coded the
version etc in orig-tar.sh but then changed it when I decided how to
handle the uscan and download from svn.

Let me know if you'd like me to update the copy on mentors.

Thanks,
Andrew