Re: RFS: processing-core

Hi Andrew,

I've looked at the package and will sponsor the upload.  One thing I think would
be good to address is the get-orig-source target in debian/rules.  It can't be
called directly - instead it only passes the necessary arguments to orig-tar.sh
when it is invoked from uscan by way of the watch file.

According to Policy [1], you should be able to call the target directly.  I
believe you can simply call uscan in that target in order to make use of the
watch file, as in the example on the Ubuntu packaging guide wiki [2].

Cheers,
tony

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Examples/ChangingTheOrigTarball