Re: Dynamic Table of Contents of all system Javadoc

This proposal is for Eclipse, so the documentation in question is
Java-specific, but it could also include Groovy doc, and any other
languages providing structured HTML documentation.

It probaly will be implemented as an Eclipse plugin.
I think that is a great idea, as it would provide a good use-case for
those documentation packages which are quite under-used.
In the same way, we could provide automatically Eclipse libraries for
system-installed jars.

Ludovic