Re: Hint needed for packaging library using maven

Hello Andreas,

You can use the mh_make tool from maven-debian-helper to generate the
packaging:

mh_make
--from-svn=https://dcm4che.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dcm4che/dcm4che2/tags/DCM4CHE_2_0_25/

It will download the sources and try to build the packaging for you, you
simply need to answer a few questions. I have run it, and it looks like
there are a few other packages to build first:

- jai imageio (from http://java.net/projects/jai-imageio-core/)
- maven-bundle-plugin from the Apache Felix project

I'm planning to package the Maven Bundle plugin soon, I'm quite busy on
other things, but if you can wait a little while, it will be easy to
package this project after.
You can start packaging imageio if it has not been done before.

Cheers,
Ludovic