How to build Clojure package

I am looking into how to build the clojure package in Debian.
I cloned clojure and silt from the Debian repository, then I am wondering how to
generate patches. I do not know silt at all.

It is of great help for me to give me some description of building the clojure
package using silt. My understanding is that silt is a wrapper of quilt and is
not required at build time since it uses simple-patchsys.

$ git clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/users/pcc-guest/silt.git
$ git clone git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/clojure.git
$ git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/1.1.x
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/master
  remotes/origin/patches/ef3ab6da6dc5df7210158b0ef8d4b4ed8dbdb3cf/master
  remotes/origin/pristine-tar
$ git branch pristine-tar origin/pristine-tar

But debian/patches/01-system-asm.patch directory is empty, which I think should
include a patch, probably generated by using silt.

I need the latest Clojure version.
The repository seems to be ready for the new version. If there are any backlogs
before uploading, I'd like to help.

Regards,
Daigo

--