Re: RFS: libconcurrentlinkedhashmap-java (new package needed for Grails)

Hello Miguel,

One thing that's interesting is none of the files under ./unittest/
carries a license, although it seems reasonable to assume that they are
under the same license as the library source itself, given they are by
the same author.  I'm wonder if it's common not to license unit tests...

In any event, the packaging looks clean, and good job of documenting in
debian/copyright.  I have uploaded it.

Cheers,
tony