Re: Problems with libjgrapht0.8-java (RFS contained)

Hi Giovanni,

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Giovanni Mascellani
<mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it> wrote:
> I made a big mistake with libjgrapht0.8-java:

no the mistake was originally made by Steffen who uploaded version 0.7
to experimental without changing the source name.

@Steffen: What are your plans with version 0.7? Uploading with a new
source name? Removing from the archive? Anything else?

> This is necessary, because otherwise the 0.8 version would kick out the 0.6 version,

No, dak is not that buggy anymore but rejecting the broken upload
makes things easier.

> I prepared a fixed version for libjgrapht0.8-java (to which I also added
> the +dfsg suffix, as asked by Daniel Leidert), which is otherwise
> identical to the old one, so it should fairly easy to sponsor. :-)

I have removed the +dfsg suffix again because it breaks the repacking
script in a horrible way. (I think that this suffix is a complete
waste of filename characters and makes everything more complicated
without adding any value.) Feel free to add the suffix again but make
sure you do not break anything.

I have uploaded your package after adding the get-orig-source target
to debian/rules.

Cheers,
Torsten