Re: Problems with libjgrapht0.8-java (RFS contained)

Il 22/05/2010 08:27, Egon Willighagen ha scritto:
> On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 1:09 AM, Giovanni Mascellani
> <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it> wrote:
>> I made a big mistake with libjgrapht0.8-java: I forgot to rename the
>> source package from libjgrapht-java to libjgrapht0.8-java. Fortunately
>> the package got in NEW, so I just wrote an email to FTP masters, asking
>> for REJECTing it. This is necessary, because otherwise the 0.8 version
>> would kick out the 0.6 version, while the old one is still needed as a
>> rdep for cdk.
>
> Oh, wow... I don't want that on my guilt list...!
>
> Bugger... OK, I'll see if I can get the CDK compiled against 0.8... I
> think someone looked at it in the past, and not sure how much API
> changes there are compared to 0.6...
>
> Any advice?

I know that David Paleino tried to compile josm-plugins (the package for
which I need jgrapht >= 0.7) against 0.6, but didn't succeed. This makes
me think that the API changes are not trivial and that it's better to
have two different versions. This is why I'm trying to get my previous
upload REJECTed and a fixed version uploaded.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy