Re: future of libjibx*-java

Hi Torsten,

On 05/08/2010 05:40 PM, Torsten Werner wrote:

> I have updated freemind in our svn repo to work with libjibx1.2-java
> instead of libjibx1.1-java. I suggest to upload freemind
> 0.9.0~rc6+dfsg-4 with that change and to file removal requests against
> libjibx-java (1.0) and libjibx1.1-java. Are there any reasons to keep
> the old versions of jibx that  I am not aware of?

we have Eucalyptus in the new queue build-depending on the 1.1 version.
Sorry for not replying any earlier, I was traveling and mostly offline.

If there is a way to possibly postpone the RM a bit, then this would
be appreciated. I'd very much like to see Eucalyptus arrive at some time
and give it some peace before changing it on too many fronts.

I have CCed Chris from upstream. To my understanding, the parallel upload
of 1.2 is painlessly possible, because of the versioned packaging, right?

Best,

Steffen