RFC: OpenJDK bug categories

Hi,

I have done some bug triaging in OpenJDK's Debian bugs with the following
result: <http://bugs.debian.org/src:openjdk-6>.

As you can see, we now have the following categories:
 + Need Porting [porting]
 + Icedtea Plugin [plugin]
 + Java Web Start [webstart]
 + Hotspot VM [hotspot]
 + Cacao VM [cacao]
 + Shark VM [shark]
 + Zero VM [zero]
 + Debian Specific [debian]

The names in the square brackets are the usertags usable by the user
openjdk-6@packages.debian.org.

Feel free to categorize the remaining uncategorized bugs and please let me
know if you have ideas for more usertags and categories.

Detail on usage / configuration of usertags is available on Debian Wiki :
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/OpenJDK

Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan