Re: [Pkg-scala-maint] Debian Java track at DebConf 10

I've removed the security team.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> wrote:
> For now, the Scala Maintainers "team" is "me", and I won't have enough time
> to prepare a talk. But, I'll be at Debconf10 and I'll attend Java talks.

Everybody knows that Scala will be the next big thing :) and it would
be a good idea to discuss it. How to package Scala libs and apps? Is
our naming scheme for binary packages (libsomething-java) correct?
Shouldn't it be better libsomething-jvm? ...

Cheers,
Torsten