Re: RFS: acgvision-agent [2nd try]

Hi

Many thanks for reviewing my package.

I fixed most of things you told me. But I have a question about a warning you gave me on lintian :
script-with-language-extension usr/sbin/acgvision-agent.sh

I renamed the file to acgvision-agent. But now debuild tells it ignores the new file.

I think i should include the change in the original source code (and the change is not debian specific) and so increment the version number from 5.1.4 to 5.1.5

Could anyone confirm me it is the right way to proceed or is there a cleaner way to proceed?

Rémi Debay,

ACGCenter

Synergie Park Des Bonnettes
2, rue Willy Brandt