RFS: fontchooser

Dear all,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fontchooser".

* Package name    : fontchooser
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Dr Christos Bohoris <christos.bohoris@connectina.com>
* URL             : http://www.connectina.com/components/fontchooser.html
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libfontchooser-java - A Java control to allow font selection
libfontchooser-java-doc - A Java control to allow font selection (documentation)

The package appears to be lintian clean, except that there is no watch file because the upstream site has no version numbers.

The upload would fix these bugs: 603074

My motivation for maintaining this package is: This package is a dependency of Gephi which I intend to package at some point. I am currently working through the dependencies.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fontchooser/fontchooser_1.0.0-1.dsc

The packaging is in the pkg-java svn repository on debian.org:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/fontchooser

Kind regards
 Andrew Ross