RFS: jsch (needed for eclipse-jgit)
jsch is missing versions in its OSGi export statements, which is required
to package eclipse-jgit and is also required for users, if they want to
install jgit via eclipse's own plugin installer.
Here is the latest changelog entry for reference.
jsch (0.1.42-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Made the OSGi-metadata export a versioned package. (LP: #566025)
* Removed depends on JRE; not required for Java Libraries any more.
* Removed Jerry Haltom from Uploaders; thanks for your work on this
* Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
* Converted source format to 3.0 (quilt).
* Removed unused clean target.
-- Niels Thykier <email@example.com> Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:48:45 +0200
The changes are available on pkg-java SVN and on mentors via dget:
If checking out the SVN you can review the changes since last upload via:
svn diff -r12667:HEAD
Thank you in advance,