RFS: libhamcrest-java (fixes regression)
The recent upload of libhamcrest-java had a regression that made it
exclude OSGi-metadata from the jar files and causes eclipse to break (at
least build-time and quite possibly also runtime).
I have prepared a Team Upload addressing this issue as well as a few
The latest changelog entry for reference:
libhamcrest-java (1.1-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Re-added OSGi-metadata to the jar files.
* Removed depends on JRE; which is no longer needed per the Java Policy.
* Removed some B-D-I that appeared twice.
* Added missing description to a patch.
* Fixed clean target - it forgot to remvoe some maven-helper files.
-- Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:29:24 +0200
The changes are available from the pkg-java SVN and can also be fetched
from mentors via dget:
When checking out from the SVN you can see the changes from the last
upload by using:
svn diff -r12665:12667
Thank you in advance,