Re: Please add me to pkg-java-maintainers

Hi Evans.

Il 04/06/2010 02:51, Eric Evans ha scritto:
> I'm in the processing of submitting a number of ITPs for a project I'm
> working on; I would like to put them under pkg-java-maintainers.
>
> Could someone please add me to the group? My alioth user is 'eevans'.
>
> I've read http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/developers.html#rules
> and accept them.

First of all, the mailing list for the Debian Java team is
debian-java@lists.debian.org. The lists on haskell are mainly intended
for automated messages (like from dak, bugs, VCS, ...). You should
subscribe and post there.

I'm not an admin, but I think that you have to ask to join the group
using the alioth web interface.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>