RFS: eclipselink (new package, needed to package Spring Framework 3.0)
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "eclipselink".
* Package name : eclipselink
Version : 2.0.2-1
Upstream Author : Oracle, Sun Microsystems Inc. and others
* URL : http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/
* License : Eclipse Public License, Eclipse Distribution License, BSD, GPL2, CDDL
Section : java
It builds these binary packages:
libeclipselink-java - Eclipse Persistence Services Project
libeclipselink-java-doc - Documentation for libeclipselink-java
The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 581861.
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This library is needed to package libspring-3.0-java.
Besides, this is very useful in its own since provides
several implementations of diverse persistence standards.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eclipselink
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eclipselink/eclipselink_2.0.2-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/eclipselink.git
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/
"Faith means not wanting to know what is true." -- Nietzsche