Re: RFS: acgvision-agent [2nd try]

hi

Many thanks for the rapid answer.

I changed the copyright file to use GPL3 as all the code is under GPL3. I should have used the GPL2 when programming it but i mistake...
I replaced the docs/licence.txt by the GPL2 text.

I deleted the file  etc/InstallCert.java. I don't use it.

The new upload can be find there :
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acgvision-agent/acgvision-agent_5.1.4-5.dsc

Rémi Debay,

ACGCenter

Synergie Park Des Bonnettes
2, rue Willy Brandt
62000 Arras

Ligne directe : +33 (0)3 21 15 36 36

Email :  remi.debay@acgcenter.com

www.acgcenter.com

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Torsten Werner <mail.twerner@googlemail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Rémi Debay <remi.debay@acgcenter.com> wrote:
> I uploaded a new revision fixing those two problems :

The copyright file is still incorrect:

- The download address does not exist.

- Most code is GPL-3+ licensed, not GPL-2. (but docs/licence.txt is a
copy of the GPL-2)

- The file etc/InstallCert.java is BSD licensed.

Please document all copyrights and licenses.

Cheers,
Torsten