Re: RFS: acgvision-agent [2nd try]
Many thanks for the rapid answer.
I changed the copyright file to use GPL3 as all the code is under GPL3. I should have used the GPL2 when programming it but i mistake...
I replaced the docs/licence.txt by the GPL2 text.
I deleted the file etc/InstallCert.java. I don't use it.
The new upload can be find there :
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acgvision-agent
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acgvision-agent/acgvision-agent_5.1.4-5.dsc
Synergie Park Des Bonnettes
2, rue Willy Brandt
Ligne directe : +33 (0)3 21 15 36 36
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Torsten Werner <email@example.com>
The copyright file is still incorrect:
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Rémi Debay <firstname.lastname@example.org
> I uploaded a new revision fixing those two problems :
- The download address does not exist.
- Most code is GPL-3+ licensed, not GPL-2. (but docs/licence.txt is a
copy of the GPL-2)
- The file etc/InstallCert.java is BSD licensed.
Please document all copyrights and licenses.