Re: Latest sun-java6-plugin

On 09.04.2010 17:11, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
Le vendredi 09 avril 2010 à 16:18 +0200, Niels Thykier a écrit :
Søren Holm wrote:
Hi

Apparently ypou are mossing to generate the symbolic link to libnpjp2.so in
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins for java applets to work.

Could you please add it ??

Hi

I have moved this to debian-java@lists.debian.org (which is our debate
list).

Originally I would have opened a bug on this on your behalf, but I
noticed that I do not have this symlink either but I still have
functional applets.
   I use the icedtea6-plugin package and not sun-java6 to provide my
plugin though (and I am running a testing/Squeeze machine).
Is it this bug ?

sounds like it. I think I missed the fix in sun-java to remove the old/add the new alternative on upgrade, like done in openjdk.