RFS: libfreemarker-java (Blocks RM of liblogkit-java)
I have prepared a Team Upload of libfreemarker-java to update its
(Build-)Depends so liblogkit-java can be removed from the archive.
Here is the latest changelog entry:
libfreemarker-java (2.3.16-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
* Replaced Build-Depends-Indep on liblogkit-java with
* Converted source to 3.0 (quilt).
* Moved ant to Build-Depends because it is needed during clean.
* Corrected Java runtime depends.
* Added used java libraries to Depends and Suggests based on whether
the build used them unconditionally.
* Made the javadoc API link against the javadoc APIs installed on
- Added patch def-jdk-doc.patch.
-- Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 27 Mar 2010 00:00:38 +0100
Please note that this is *not* lintian clean! This is an one-time upload
from me on this package and therefore I have not added myself to
Uploaders. I have used the "Team Upload" method (see ), because I
believe it has advantages over using the team's email.
However, this makes lintian thinking this is a NMU with wrong version
and without the "NMU" entry.
The changes have been committed to the pkg-java SVN.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libfreemarker-java
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libfreemarker-java/libfreemarker-java_2.3.16-2.dsc
Thank you in advance,