RFS: libfreemarker-java (Blocks RM of liblogkit-java)

Hi

I have prepared a Team Upload of libfreemarker-java to update its (Build-)Depends so liblogkit-java can be removed from the archive.

Here is the latest changelog entry:
libfreemarker-java (2.3.16-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Team upload.
  * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
  * Replaced Build-Depends-Indep on liblogkit-java with
    libexcalibur-logkit-java.
  * Converted source to 3.0 (quilt).
  * Moved ant to Build-Depends because it is needed during clean.
  * Corrected Java runtime depends.
  * Added used java libraries to Depends and Suggests based on whether
    the build used them unconditionally.
  * Made the javadoc API link against the javadoc APIs installed on
    the system.
    - Added patch def-jdk-doc.patch.

 -- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>  Sat, 27 Mar 2010 00:00:38 +0100

Please note that this is *not* lintian clean! This is an one-time upload from me on this package and therefore I have not added myself to Uploaders. I have used the "Team Upload" method (see [1]), because I believe it has advantages over using the team's email. However, this makes lintian thinking this is a NMU with wrong version and without the "NMU" entry.

The changes have been committed to the pkg-java SVN.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libfreemarker-java/libfreemarker-java_2.3.16-2.dsc

Thank you in advance,
~Niels

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-devel@lists.debian.org/msg281661.html