RFS: jython 2.2.1-2.1
While working on logkit -> excalibur-logkit migration I stumbled upon
jython package which has few problems as per latest conventions for
java packaging. I have fixed these problems along with some lintian
errors/warnings and uploaded the package to mentors.debian.net. The
package maintainer is listed on lowthresholdnmu page. So this package
can be uploaded immediately.
Please sponsor the package -
Latest changelog for reference
jython (2.2.1-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Update build/runtime dependencies to appropriate default-j* packages.
(Closes: #463114, #570195)
* lintian error/warning fixes.
- Move ant to build-depends.
- Add misc:Depends to dependencies.
- Update standards version to 3.8.4.
- Remove 'Apps' from 'Section' value.
- Remove single white space at the end of file.
- Convert to UTF-8 encoding.
-- Onkar Shinde <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:25:59 +0530