Ping-pong between gij and ant?

Hi,

are these 2 reassignments within 6 hours normal? Or should we discuss about it before it escalates?

Eric
--- Begin Message ---

> reassign 571532 ant
Bug #571532 [gij] gij: Bus error when executing ant
Bug reassigned from package 'gij' to 'ant'.
Bug No longer marked as found in versions gcc-defaults/1.92.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---

> reassign 571532 gij
Bug #571532 [ant] gij: Bus error when executing ant
Bug reassigned from package 'ant' to 'gij'.