[Fwd: 'freemind' uploaded to mentors.debian.net]

Hello again,

I have a very small update of FreeMind necessary to overcome a problem with ant 1.8. Could some DD upload the changes for me?

Thanks, Eric
--- Begin Message ---
Your upload of the package 'freemind' to mentors.debian.net was
successful. Sponsors can now download it. The URL of your package is:

The respective dsc file can be found at:

Processing your upload took 9.6 seconds.

If you do not yet have a sponsor for your package you may want to go to
and set the "Seeking a sponsor" option to hilight your package on the
welcome page.

You can also send an RFS (request for sponsorship) to the debian-mentors
mailing list. Your package page will give your suggestions on how to
send that mail.

Good luck finding a sponsor! And thanks for using mentors.debian.net

The mentors.debian.net team

#Import run: 2010-03-13T15:52:25.651495

--- End Message ---