Re: [RFS] 'solr' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Hi Jan-Pascal,

thanks for your review. I've uploaded an updated version to mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/solr

@mjj: Please be so kind to sponsor if you're satisfied.

> - In the solr 1.3 package, the tomcat integration package is
> solr-tomcat6. In yours, it's solr-tomcat. That causes problems when
> upgrading from the version currently in unstable. Please have
> solr-tomcat conflict solr-tomcat6, because I think it's better to have
> an unversioned integration package.
done.

> - debian/copyright should extend your copyrigth for debian/* to 2010
done.

> - Why are the tests disabled? Are you sure any failed tests do not
> indicate a broken install for some usage scenario?
I've done a local rerun of the tests now. There are the following reasons for
failed tests:
- tests against contribs that have not been included
- we patched example config and the test can't write to /var/lib/solr/data
- One test is broken. It want's to test the presence of HTTP Headers but falls
over an additional "must-revalidate".

It would surely be nice, to have the tests run, but I'd consider it rather a
nice to have at this point and don't have time to get it done. The tests have
been run by upstream, we've not modified the source and I'll put this SOLR
packaging at production shortly. So I'd hopefully be the first one to be hit
by any errors.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro