RFS: asm3 (eclipse dependency)

Hi

I have prepared a new version of asm3 for the sake of eclipse. I had to
install the "asm-all" jar - since eclipse insist that this particular
library must be provided by one jar only. In order to keep the size down
and keep backwards compatibility I replaced all other installed jars
with symlinks to the asm-all jar.

Here is the latest changelog entry for reference:
 asm3 (3.2-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * Added myself to Uploaders.
  * Added a fix to the OSGi-metadata for the asm3-all jar and install
    said jar (it is needed by eclipse).
  * Replaced all other jars with a symlink to the asm3-all jar.
  * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
  * Bumped debhelper compat to 7.

 -- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>  Wed, 10 Feb 2010 22:01:29 +0100

It can be found on the pkg-java SVN or downloaded from:
	http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072425/debian/asm3_3.2-3.dsc

Thank you in advance,
~Niels