Re: Liferay packaging for Debian and Ubuntu

I can see some problem here: Jackrabbit 1.x uses JSR 170, with is under
a non-free license (Day software grants you a fee-free use of the
sotfware - something like that but you need to check). I removed Webdav
support from Maven because I was unsure of the license for this JSR API.

You need to check if it works with Jackrabbit 2.0, this version is based
on JSR 283, which has an Apache 2.0 license

Ludovic