Re: Liferay packaging for Debian and Ubuntu

Hi,

Here is a small update after some hours of work...

On 03/02/2010 13:35, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
On 03/02/2010 04:44, Onkar Shinde wrote:
I do not have complete knowledge of how liferay works even though I
had explored it for a project about 2 years back. However, count me in
for packaging the dependencies.

Torsten and I have build up a wiki page to coordinate Liferay (and
dependencies) packaging attempt :

http://wiki.debian.org/LiferayPackaging

I've moved page under Java namespace :
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/LiferayPackaging

I'll start working - soon - on arranging dependencies ("OK in Debian" /
"outdated version in Debian" / "need packaging = ITP/RFP" / "non-DFSG
free !").

I've generated a comprehensive list of Liferay dependencies using some Perl script + XML file from upstream (see URL above).

Here is some mandatory dependencies we need to package :
- Jackrabbit
- CAS Java Client
- Vaadin
- ICEfaces
- MyFaces
- JSF / Portlet API

But there is also many small libraries (50+), so anyone can give a hand.

Damien Raude-Morvan