Re: libswt and eclipse

Ok, I was expecting to upload it later, but since I got the answers from
the maintainer, then I'll upload it for weekend review to
mentors.debian. I know there's work to do still, but I've tested the
packages, they install-purge gracefully, are almost lintian-clean
(besides the fact that gives me debhelper-no-misc-depends). I've made a
few hello-world-kind of program using SWT without any compile or runtime
errors. Please keep an eye on it. I'll be working on it at the weekend
too, so if you could give your points earlier, that would be great.