Re: libswt and eclipse

On Thu Jun 25 09:55, Adrian Perez wrote:
> Hello list.
>
> I'm almost finished packaging libswt-gtk-3.4.2, since eclipse is
> orphaned and I've tried contacting libswt and azureus maintainer
> without results, I'm a pretty bit loss in here, since I want the new
> version be included in debian. Any tips?

(CCing debian-java as well, since that's where java packagers tend to
 work)

He Adrian, that's great news. Even as not a Debian Developer you can
maintain packages in Debian, you just need to find a Debian Developer
happy to sponsor your package when you need it uploading. debian-mentors
or the developers interested in the relevant areas are the best place to
start.

For Java things I would be happy to sponsor. If you upload the source
package (.dsc, .diff.gz and the orig.tar.gz) somewhere and send me a
link I should be able to have a look. If you don't have anywhere to
upload it I suggest mentors.debian.net.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson