NetDirector project seeking sponsor

Hi,

I am directing this email to the Java list since my project, NetDirector (www.netdirector.org), relies heavily on Java on the Server Manager side.

In brief, NetDirector is designed to provide easy management of medium to large server networks with a high degree of visibility into all changes and also very tight segregation of duties.

The server manager in the latest release is packaged up as a .deb for easy deployment on Debian-based servers.  The Agent is written in Python and can be easily installed on pretty much any operating system.

NetDirector is governed under GPL v2.

I am seeking a sponsor to help me get it into the Debian repositories.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Links:

Project page:  www.netdirector.org
Roadmap:  http://www.netdirector.org/index.php?option=com_poll&task=results&id=23