jikes removal

Hi folks,

I'm not sure who is active on this team anymore. I have e-mailed a little back and for with Arnaud who seems to be too busy at the moment. A while ago I submitted a removal request for jikes as it is orphaned, buggy, and unmaintained. However it affects several of the teams packages. Is anyone currently active in the group? Do you folks mind NMUs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just for information, here is a list of affected packages (Obviously not all of these are Java Team packages):

Jikes r(b)epends:
jikes-classpath
jikes-kaffe
jamvm - Builds fine with openjdk-6-jdk
libgnu-regexp-java
mmake
tightvnc-java - Has new upstream, current version fails with other jdks.
vnc-java
xerces-j - Removal requested

jikes-kaffe:
lib-dom-java
libnsuml-java
libxp-java

jikes-classpath:
filler
gettext
libgnuhmi-java
nice
postgis
proguard
realtimebattle

Please CC: me as I really don't care to join another ML.

Thanks!

Barry deFreese
Debian QA