Re: RFS: jcharts 0.7.5-1

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 4:29 AM, Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed Apr 29 10:26, Onkar Shinde wrote:
>> I finally got time to upload it to mentors.debian.net.
>> http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=jcharts
>>
>> Links to .dsc file
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jcharts/jcharts_0.7.5-1.dsc
>>
>> Looking forward to getting this uploaded soon.
>
> OK, everything looks good, I'm just doing the upload now. However, I
> note you build-depend on libservlet2.4-java, but I think that's only
> used in the demo, which afaict (I hate reading ant scripts though) isn't
> built. If that's the case, you should drop the dependency. No biggie
> though, I'm uploading it anyway.

Even if the demo is not being built and shipped in binary package the
code is compiled along with rest of the code. So if I remove
libservlet2.4-java build-dep, the package FTBFS.

Thanks for uploading. But you will need to upload it again. You forgot
to include .orig.tar.gz. The upload got rejected.

Onkar