Jetty/Solr unresponsive

Hi,

I'm trying to package SOLR 1.4 for debian. When running test tests, many of
them fail with "Jetty/Solr unresponsive" after something about 121 seconds
(timeout?).

a) Why? Is it possible, that I'm expected to run the tests as root?

b) I've to disable all tests, that access the internet when building the
debian package. As I understand, JUnit doesn't have a way to annotate tests
with a tag ("accesses-internet") and then have the test runner disable tests
with certain tags?

c) When I've run the tests with ant test, where do I have a summary of failed
tests? Do I've to scan through the output of ant test?

Thanks for your help,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro