Re: maven-rules for plugin version

The third field needs to be maven-plugin, as this is the type of the
artifact which is going to be affected by this rule. You can use * also,
it will work but it's less clear.
About the version, you are forced to specify the actual version of the
plugin, generic versions such as 'debian' or 1.x are not allowed because
of the way Maven resolves its plugin dependencies. That means that
unfortunately if one of the plugin used is upgraded in the Debian
repository, then we need to update all packages built with that plugin.

Ludovic