javadoc handling in javahelper and other improvements

Since dh_javadoc now requires depending on the whole of gcj-jdk (in
addition to default-jdk most times) and it's not the best design anyway
(rebuilds all your javadoc in the install target) I've added support for
javadoc to javahelper.

If you are using javahelper's build system it will now build javadoc
automatically for you. If not, then it's assumed your build system will
generate it. Listing the directory in debian/$package.javadoc (or
'internal' if built with javahelper) will then install it and register
it with doc-base so you don't have to write a doc-base file. This will
all happen automatically if you are using cdbs or dh7 with the
appropriate javahelper class. If not then you need to call
jh_installjavadoc immediately before dh_installdocs.

For this you will need to depend on javahelper >= 0.25 (now in unstable)

I've also added a jh_repack which can be called as a target in uscan to
remove all jars, classfiles and javadoc trees from the tarball (and
repack .zip to .tar.gz in the process).

Lastly, I've added java-vars.mk and java-arch.sh which can be used to
find the paths to libjvm.so and the JREs under JAVA_HOME. java-arch.sh
is provided in jarwrapper as well as javahelper if any packages need it
at runtime.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson