junit dependency not working

Hi all.

I have an annoying I'm not able to sort out. This is with freehep-util.
The build is ok in my sid, but doesn't work in cowbuilder sid. It fails
because maven says it's not able to find junit (but the build log
clearly shows that both junit and junit4 have been installed).

The source I've used is here:

http://poisson.phc.unipi.it/~mascellani/debian/freehep-util_2.0.2-2.dsc

The maven error is:

> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) junit:junit:jar:debian
>
>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>   Then, install it using the command:
>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=junit -DartifactId=junit -Dversion=debian -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>   Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
>       mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=junit -DartifactId=junit -Dversion=debian -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>   Path to dependency:
>   	1) org.freehep:freehep-util:jar:2.0.2
>   	2) junit:junit:jar:debian

Thanks, Giovanni.