munin-java-plugins package - request for review

Hi,

I hope I'm asking this is the right place.

I'm working with the debian munin maintainers [1] to package the
upcoming version of munin. Munin is a network monitoring system, which
is extended by plugins to monitor different aspects of the OS and
running applications.

Recently, the upstream project received a bunch of plugins to monitor
JMX on a running server.

We want to package these plugins for the next version. The only problem
is that none of the munin maintainers have java packaging experience.

I've read the java-policy draft [2], and gave it a shot :) but I need
some help from the experts to catch any mistakes I might have made while
packaging these java plugins.

These plugins are basically packaged into a jar, and used from the
command line.

The package has been uploaded to debian experimental recently [3]. Can
someone please take a look at the munin-plugins-java part and give an
opinion if we're going things properly?

Thanks,
    Tom Feiner

[1] - http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/munin.html