RFH: OSGi Metadata for jars (blocks eclipse)

Hi

Recently Benjamin Drung managed to make eclipse use our system jars
during the build; sadly we ran into build problems since some of these
jar files are missing the OSGi metadata that eclipse expects. Benjamin
compiled a list of jar files that gave us problems [1].

If anyone of you finds the time to look at the packages containing these
jar files and see if you cannot get the metadata into the Manifest file.
Even if you cannot do it (e.g. cannot figure out the correct metadata)
just cleaning up the package (e.g. bumping Standards-Versions) would
save us some time when we pick up the package.

We found a sample of how Fedora handled this for one of the jar files
[2] and I believe they build all of these jar files with the correct
metadata.

Thank you in advance,
~Niels

[1] List of jar files.