Re: Sesame2 backend for soprano [working packages]

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009 13:38:04 schrieb Niels Thykier:
> I have attached the full review (as review.txt) along with the
> build-order[1].

Wow, thanks. This is my first debian package I did,  so thanks for all the
stuff you mentioned. Really helpful.

> There are three major points I would like to highlight:
>
> First, a some of the packages have issues with the debian/copyright
> file; ranging from wrong copyright years listed to listing the wrong
> license.

Oops, I guess I got that wrong somehow.

> Secondly, most of the packages are lacking a description.

I left them out because I didn't know what really to write there, since I
myself don't fully know what each of the sources are for. I simply packaged
up all the dependencies sesame2 has listed in ints pom.xml file.

> Third, two of the packages Fail To Build From Source (FTBFS). One of
> them are missing dependencies (listed in the file). The other failure
> was beyond me to figure out but did not look java-related.

Hmm this is weird. I was able to build all packages with pbuilder.

> I hope you find it usefully,
> ~Niels

Yes very. Thank you very much.

I will try to deal with all the issues mentioned as soon as possible. If
anyone else has the time to do so, please feel free ;)
I'm currently working as an intern and did the packaging as part of it. But my
intern will end next week and I currently also have other stuff to do. So I
guess I'll deal with these things either after I've finished my intern or
maybe this weekend.

Cheers,
Christopher.

--