Re: Lucene 2.9.0: please check openoffice.org, pauker, jspwiki

Le jeudi 08 octobre 2009 22:52:21, Jan-Pascal van Best a écrit :
> Dear all,

Hi Jan-Pascal,

> I've uploaded a liblucene2-java version 2.9.0 to my private package
> repository, debian-mentors and the pkg-java queue at alioth. Could the
> maintainers of the package that depend on liblucene2-java
> (openoffice.org, pauker, jspwiki) please check whether this update would
> cause breakage?

IMHO, you should send this mail to each Maintainer which Build-Depends on
liblucene2-java. Using "dd-list openoffice.org pauker solr jspwiki", I got :

Jan-Pascal van Best <janpascal@vanbest.org>
   solr (U)

Debian Java Maintainers <pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
   solr